Responsible for the technical design, development, maintenance and support internally focused solutions. In addition, responsibilities include working with both IT and other business staff in understanding business process needs and coming up with solutions to improve and support.
- Design and build enterprise and consumer grade software solutions for internal business needs using primarily .NET web and server-side technologies
- Build and expand data and application architectures to support web, mobile and client based solutions.
- Identify, design and develop software solutions of various scale to meet growing needs.
- Troubleshoot existing solutions, looking for both immediate fixes as well as longer term methods for improvement.
- Develop wide and strong relationships within the business to help with their success.
- Actively participate in code/design reviews as well as brainstorming sessions
- Develop and assist in the development of technical documentation
- Track recurring problems, recommend and implement solutions for in-house tools as well as vendor business applications.
- Follow-up with customers to ensure resolution of problem(s) and to identify areas for future development efforts
- Attend team meetings as needed
- 3-5 years of relevant experience in solution development
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, CIS, or relevant program
- Ability to synthesize business needs into quantifiable design requirements
- Able to translate and communicate effectively amongst technical and non-technical audiences
- Approaches people and work with a humble, hungry and people smart spirit
- Maintains a positive, professional, can do attitude
- Strong organizational skills