The Associate Director of Data Management is responsible for the leadership and management of all clinical data manager personnel as well as contributing to the overall direction and guidance of the data management activities of the company. Activities must meet schedules and budgets, adhere to relevant SOPs, and meet the data management requirements of the company as well as the company’s clients.
The Associate Director of Data Management is responsible for:
• Effective leadership and management of data management personnel and activities, including
setting and meeting schedules and budgets, adhering to relevant SOPs, complying with
regulatory requirements, coordinating training, and confirming the quality of the deliverable
• Oversight over technical aspects for data management projects including start-up, maintenance
and closure activities.
• The Associate Director of Data Management may serve as the primary contact
and/or program manager for projects.
• Mentorship and development of data management staff.
• Identifying innovations in technology and procedures and processes within the
data management function.
• Read, analyze, and interpret common scientific and technical journals, project protocols,
financial reports, and legal documents.
• Respond to common inquiries or complaints from customers.
• Effectively present information to senior
management. Mathematical Skills
• Calculate figures and amounts using basic math skills.
• Apply principles of logical or scientific thinking, as well as common sense, to a wide range
of intellectual and practical problems.
• Deal with a variety of abstract and concrete
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org