As an IT Developer Technical Architect, you’ll be responsible for the design and implementation of IT processes. You will provide support to functional areas by creating and communicating solutions to complex problems and projects.
What You’ll Do
You’ll have opportunities to speak up, solve problems, lead others, and be an owner every day as you…
- Apply advanced problem-solving skills and execute solutions to complex problems independently.
- Apply learned IT skills to work assignments.
- Coach and mentor IT tasks and skills to others.
- Develop and implement IT processes.
- Identify opportunities and own improvements to technologies and IT processes.
- Lead, define, and complete complex IT tasks independently. You may also lead small projects.
- Manage and hold accountability for project completions.
- Present your work output in a clear and concise manner.
- Perform additional responsibilities as requested to achieve business objectives.
Sound Like You?
You might be just who we’re looking for if you have…
- A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems (IS), or another relevant academic discipline.
- Six years of experience with full life-cycle application development.
- Understanding best practices with team-based development in Git.
- Strong knowledge of software development patterns and best practices.
- Strong comprehension of object- oriented concepts.
- Understanding of DB Design and software architecture.
- Knowledge of current and emerging technological development in software and web technologies.
- Experience with Agile Software Development Life Cycle methodologies.
- Experience building solutions in AWS is a plus.
- An in-depth understanding of the fundamental technologies used to support the assigned business function.
- A robust understanding of coding and testing to solve complex business needs.
- A practical understanding of how technology solves identified business problems.
- The ability to perform all essential job functions of the position with or without accommodations.
Preferred Technical Skills: Vue.js or Angular 2+, Webpack 4+, Bootstrap, AWS.