Mid level of experience with a broad range of systems support. Will provide daily technical support for global enterprise organization using current and emerging technologies. Must have solid communication skills written and oral.
- Participates in semi-complex technical assistance and resolutions for personal computers and or telecommunication equipment
- Installs microcomputer hardware and peripheral components, such as monitors, keyboards, printers and disk drives and / or telecommunications hardware/software
- Loads and verifies correct operation of software packages, such as operating system, word processing and spreadsheet programs
- Provides training and technical assistance to users
- Performs important areas of standard professional level work that typically requires processing and interpreting, more complex, less clearly defined issues.
- Refers semi-complex, unusual problems to others.
- Identifies and resolves readily identifiable, clearly defined problems.
- Must have working knowledge of general build, deployment and maintenance of modern operating systems [Windows 7, Windows 10, OSX, Linux].
- Must have practical knowledge of legacy operating systems [Windows XP, Mac OS] relevant to support scenarios.
- Must be resourceful in obtaining and analyzing information to isolate relevant details on any system, service, application, error code, and problem scenario.
- Must be comfortable evaluating and discussing any/ all contemporary devices and technologies that could be applicable to business collaboration