Web Developer~6 month contract~remote
 


Web Developer~6 month contract~remote

  • Contract
  • Remote

paragon_recruit Entertainment industry front end user interface

We are seeking a Web Developer contractor for a 6-month engagement with the possibility to extend this based on mutual interest and results achieved.

We’re looking for somebody with technical chops and an interest in making amazing user interfaces.

Responsibilities:

Contractor will create web pages for user interface to a large, online database. The pages will be created using Bootstrap 4 template and JavaScript.  User interface design will be basic Create/Update/Delete forms, with some more complex interactions also required (drag-drop, data tables, report formatting, paging, etc.). Pages will be deployed as part of an Azure Web App and use C# controllers to access the existing back-end web API.

90 % of time developing and testing web front-end components with the other 10% suggesting improvements to the UI/UX and the back-end API.

Will consider an entry level person to 4 plus years of general web development.

To apply for this job email your details to jen@paragonusa.com