We are looking for a DevOps leader to drive and manage our infrastructure, help build and refine our automated CI/CD pipeline, support the design and development of cloud applications and systems, and continue to find new ways make our advanced engineering organization better. The role will work with a team of software engineers integrating complex systems consisting of embedded applications, cloud services, and mobile apps.
What you’ll be doing
- Define DevOps best practices for our application teams and assist them in implementing these processes.
- Ownership and support of configuration management and deployment automation tools, including Jenkins, Jira, SonarQube, and Terraform.
- Assist in implementation of security best practices and initiatives at all levels of the infrastructure.
- Codify current AWS infrastructure, automating and reporting on the environment.
- Work with development teams to develop alerting triggers, logging, and general application monitoring.
- Create and maintain automated deployments based on Kubernetes.
- Thought leader on the future technologies used for environment management, automation, monitoring, and self-healing.
- B.S. In Computer Science, or related degree.
- AWS experience required, certification preferred.
- 3-5 years of experience required.
- Well versed in DevOps principles, and able to lead software engineers in this area.
- Well versed in CI/CD practices, and able to lead software engineers in this area.
- Experience of using Git, Bitbucket for version control.
- Experience of working in a Scrum team and Agile concepts.
- Familiar and comfortable in scripting languages – Python, bash.
- Experience with Docker and containerizing applications.
- Experience with orchestration platforms (Kubernetes preferred, Rancher, etc.)
- Experience with Infrastructure-as-a-Service platforms (AWS preferred).
- Experience with Jenkins.
- Familiar with relational databases, such as MySQL/Percona and Postgres, and NoSQL databases, such as Cassandra and HBase.
- Familiar with document-oriented databases, such as Couchbase and MongoDB.