We are looking for an experienced Full-Stack Software Developer who understands cloud architecture, has experience with multiple modern programming languages, and who can quickly learn new languages and technology stacks. You will be responsible for all aspects of our web, API, AWS cloud, and mobile applications. This role will focus on various technologies based on projects and needs
Our ideal candidate is a developer who is polyglot who is excited and willing to learn new languages and disciplines, e.g., DevOps, cloud infrastructure, building APIs one day – CloudFormation or Terraform scripting the next, etc…
- Participate in the entire application lifecycle, focusing on coding and debugging
- Writing clean code to develop functional web, mobile, and business applications
- Building automated unit and integration tests
- Use cutting-edge technologies to improve legacy applications
- Collaborate with front-end developers, designers, and architects to integrate user experience elements
- Building reusable code and libraries for future use
- Keeping up with the latest trends in software development
- Gather and address technical and design requirements
- Provide training and support to internal teams
- Liaise with product owners, developers, and designers to identify new features
- Implementation of security best practices and data protection methodologies
- Design and implementation of data storage solutions
- Legally eligible to work in the United States.
- At least 18 years old.
- Able to work in the EST timezone for meetings and collaboration.
- Experience working with database systems such as PostgreSQL, Mariah DB, SQL Server, Dynamo, Neptune, etc.
- Experience working with AWS (Lambda, CloudFormation, Glue, and RDS), Azure, or Google Cloud.
- Familiarity with Agile Scrum
- In-depth understanding of the entire web development process (design, development, and deployment)
- Experience with web development, API’s, and web services.