• Provide support for web-based initiatives to all divisions.
• Provide analysis and problem resolution support to all divisions.
• Provide system implementation and improvements support for existing applications.
• Develop and lead system implementation activity in new system applications.
• Provide guidance and support to IT Group for future developments.
WHAT YOU BRING TO THE TABLE:
• University degree or College Diploma in Computer Science or related
• Minimum 2 years of experience as a Web/PHP/Full Stack developer
• Must have database experience, preferably in MySQL.
• Image manipulation and optimization experience
• Experience with Content Management System, such as WordPress
• Experience with Web Service REST API design and development.
• Must keep Internet security in mind when working with projects involving sensitive enterprise data.
• Demonstrated ability to work on both front and back end web development.
• Ability to troubleshoot programming bugs.
• Understand web application lifecycle.
• Ability to provide quality assurance on project deliverables.
• Thrives working alone or as part of a team.
• Excellent communicator, written and oral in English
• Ability to plan and organize work independently in conjunction with division system users. Can analyze and define business and user needs and requirements.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com