How you will contribute:
- Work together with our customer’s statistical and programming teams
- Provide hands-on contributions to customer’s statistical programming activities on their trials and projects in drug development
- Contribute to or lead customer’s trial (and potentially project level) activities including oversight of other CROs’ deliverables
- Participate in activities at project level like ISE/ISS, adhoc analyses etc. including specification, dataset programming and reporting
- Ensure quality and timeliness of own deliverables as well as good planning and management of team deliverables
- Communicate effectively with the related stakeholders
- Contribute to technical or other initiatives, mentor new joiners or more junior programmers, give presentations in internal team meetings etc. as appropriate
What you offer:
- Bachelor degree in Statistics, Life Sciences, Computer Sciences or similar field. Master’s level preferred
- 5 or more years of statistical programming working with clinical trial data in the Pharmaceutical & Biotech industry.
- Strong proficiency in SAS applied to clinical trial and project data
- Strong team player, preferably with experience in leading trial activities from a programming perspective
- Knowledge of CDISC, in particular ADaM and reporting standards
- Proactive approach and independent learning capabilities
- Good analytical and troubleshooting skills
- Experience with pooling, project-level deliverables (ISS/ISE, submission, safety reports etc.) and adhoc work highly desired
- Ability to work effectively and successfully in a globally dispersed team environment with cross-cultural partners.
Meaningful Work, Collaborative Culture, Stimulating Challenges
- Our collaborative working environment encourages innovation and rewards results, and we are proud to have one of the lowest turnover rates in the industry.
- In addition to a competitive compensation, we offer an excellent benefits package, annual bonus incentive, promote work-life balance, and the opportunity to grow with us!
- Work with respected experts and thought leaders in the fields of biostatistics and statistical programming