We are looking for a candidate that embodies these core values with the following job functions in mind:
- Architect, write, test and document new software solutions or enhancements to existing software in a maintenance capacity.
- Act as the Team Lead for a local and remote development team, acting as communication conduit for a globally developed SW solution.
- Assist in the development of technical documentation, software testing and Quality Assurance
- Execute special New Product Development projects based on a project plan, implementing them in either a lab or field environment, collecting data and documenting the process.
- Proficient in the use of Wiki for documentation.
- Familiarity with Scrum, Agile development frameworks, SAFe, etc.
- Ability to interact with customers professionally and confidently, documenting their issues and concerns in a constructive and meaningful way.
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical or Controls Engineering or equivalent experience.
- Willing and able to work in an agricultural environment.
Skills/Experience desired, but not necessary.
- Deep learning concepts (Including edge based computing and machine vision)
- Experience with Object Oriented Programming: eg. C++, Java, HTML, Basic, Delphi (Object Oriented Pascal)
- Database Architecture
- Understanding of Continuous Develop Environments and associated concepts
- Daily supervision of agile development team
- Work with remote teams (language and time zone flexibility required)
- 20% travel to Guadalajara, Mexico