This position is responsible for providing BI services using reports, dashboards, and spreadsheets to various departments within the bank. The Sr. BI Analyst will work closely with business unit representatives, other analysts, and system administrators to provide insights into existing business processes as well as process improvement. This position requires an individual with the ability to create, interpret, and apply policy, make decisions regarding what the organization will do in relation to the scope of the department, and exercise discretion about significant matters.
• Develop reports and dashboards utilizing industry-standard software tools such as Microsoft Power BI, SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS), and Excel.
• Work with various business units and other BI analysts to provide insights into business process efficiency and process improvement through accurate and concise data reporting.
• Work closely with BI development team to provide consultation and data quality assurance checks on data warehouse.
• Create data sets and underlying SQL queries needed to fulfill business unit data needs.
• Develop graphically rich data visualization tools and tracking for business-defined key performance indicators (KPIs).
• Meet established standards and guidelines with regard to compliance, job knowledge, quality, attendance, efficiency, initiative, customer service, and overall performance.
• Maintain customer confidence by providing ongoing quality service and keeping all files and information confidential.
• Maintain up-to-date knowledge and compliance with internal policies and procedures. Understand and ensure compliance with laws, rules, and regulations affecting our institution.
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
• At least three years of experience with business intelligence and reporting/data visualization tools. Work history in the residential lending industry preferred.
• Advanced-level knowledge of Microsoft SQL server and T-SQL programming; working knowledge of Microsoft SQL Server Management Studio (SSMS) and Visual Studio development environments.
• Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Power BI, and SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS).
• Intermediate-level knowledge of ETL methodology and data warehouse technologies, including tabular modeling with Microsoft SQL Server Analysis Services (SSAS).
• Proficient computer skills (i.e., Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, any other mortgage/banking software, etc.).
• Professional demeanor and interaction with all customers (internal and external).
• Effective interpersonal and communications (written and verbal) skills.
• Ability to work effectively in a team-oriented environment as well as independently.
• Ability to pay attention to detail while handling a high volume of work with multiple interruptions.
• Effective project management skills and the ability to proactively problem solve.
• Any equivalent combination of education, experience, and training that provides the required knowledge, skills, and abilities.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org