Integration implementation support serves both internal and external stakeholders by facilitating optimal integration implementation processes and communication.
- Integrations team works in alignment with the Project Management team to act as technical expertise and project management of new and upgraded integrations. This person will work with a host of internal and external resources.
- Integrations team takes ownership over each implementation’s technical documentation.
- Assist with post go-live integration activities and qualify for either support or upgrade cost.
- Configuring and installing software products in remote domains.
- Coordinate and maintain integration projects.
- Integrations tasks can include:
- Data mapping
- Validating extracts and coaching on corrections
- Coordination of testing
- Installing and configuring proprietary applications
- Facilitating Active Directory/Single Sign-On Integrations
- Will consider recent graduates and junior level of experience with a technical support role
- Practiced methodological problem-solving
- Proven ability to create clear, efficient systems
- Excellent customer service/communication skills
- Strong skills in the use of the MS Office Suite (particularly Excel and OneNote)
- High focus on quality and documentation
- Solid written and verbal communication
- Ability to work independently
- Clinical / Healthcare IT experience or knowledge a plus
- Experience with hospital API’s a plus
- Experience with software support in a dynamic work environment preferred a plus
- 4-year Degree (Information Systems/Business or CS preferred)