|The Integrations Project Coordinator serves both internal and external stakeholders by facilitating optimal integration implementation processes and communication and working to ensure smooth technical implementations of a variety of types of integrations.|
Duties: (This Position…)
· Works in coordination with the Project Management team to act as a technical expert and provide technical assistance with new and modified integrations. This person will work with both internal and external resources.
· Takes ownership and management of each implementation’s technical documentation.
· Assists with post go-live integration activities and qualifies requirements for either support or upgrade cost.
· Assists hospital IT to configure and install software products in remote domains.
· Coordinates and maintains integration projects.
· Integration tasks can include:
o Data mapping
o Validating extracts and coaching hospital IT on corrections
o Coordination of end to end integration testing
o Installing and configuring proprietary applications
o Facilitating Active Directory/SAML/Single Sign-On implementations at hospitals
· Strong problem-solving
· Excellent customer service skills
· Strong skills in the use of the MS Office Suite
· Strong focus on quality
· Strong documentation skills
· Solid written and verbal communication
· The ability to work independently
· Clinical / Healthcare IT experience or knowledge a plus
· Experience with software support in a dynamic work environment preferred a plus
· Strong Technical Skills
· Solid Experience with any of the following a strong plus
o Delimited File Handling (CSV, Tab Delimited, Etc)
o Active Directory
o Software Installation and Configuration
o Basic knowledge of internet and network protocols and communication
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com